Skewered Meatballs with Spicy Peanut Sauce
1 lb Open Nature® grass-fed ground beef
1/4 cup thinly-sliced green onion
2 Tbs peeled and grated ginger
1 Tbs soy sauce
1/3 cup matzo crackers
1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
8 slices cucumber for garnish
4 sprigs cilantro for garnish
For Spicy Peanut Sauce:
1/3 cup Open Nature® crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup Open Nature® Asian Sesame Dressing
1 Tbs hot sauce
1 Tbs lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Combine ingredients. Shape into ping pong sized meatballs, put 2 per skewer.
3. Place onto baking tray, oiled or sprayed with non-stick to prevent sticking
4. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until internal temp. reaches 140ºF
5. Remove from oven, let rest for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce, sliced cucumbers and cilantro sprigs
For Spicy Peanut Sauce
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.