- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of red wine
- Aged wine with ripe plum, rose petal, and wild strawberry aromas
- California pinot noir wine with strawberry and cherry flavors
- Red California wine with vivid acidity and an elegant finish
- Pair this California red wine with salmon, roasted pork, and pasta dishes
Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley
Est. 1876. Harvesting fruit to its pinnacle expression has been Simi's craft since 1876. Our Russian River Valley Pinot Noir delivers an exquisite reflection of its moderate climate and rugged terrain. Dense fog brings balanced acidity, while gently warming days impart rich notes of strawberry and cherry, followed by an elegant finish. www.simiwinery.com. Alc. 14.5% by vol. 29 Vinted and Bottled by Simi Winery, Oakville, CA, USA. Sonoma County.