Buy it Again
Daiya Dairy Free Gluten Free White Cheddar Style Vegan Mac and Cheese - 10.6 Oz
Dinnertime is easy-cheesy with Daiya's delightfully dairy free Mac & Cheeze. Busy weeknight? It's just 4 easy steps to a steaming hot bowl of velvety smooth vegan mac and cheese, made with gluten free pasta and a variety of creamy, plant based cheese sauces. Available in 6 delicious flavors that the whole family will love! Your favorite comfort food, evolved! Our classic, plant based White Cheddar Style Mac & Cheeze is made with gluten free macaroni and our rich, creamy, dairy free cheese sauce. Unwind and indulge with a bowl of our velvety smooth vegan mac and cheese.
- PLANT BASED PERFECTION - Living a vegan lifestyle? You'll be glad to know that our dairy free, Certified Plant-Based Mac & Cheeze is made with no animal products or by-products.
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY MAC AND CHEESE - Daiya's Mac & Cheeze is free from gluten, soy, eggs, and peanuts. Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher, and Halal certified (with the exception of Bac'n Cheddar Flavor).
- AN EASY-CHEESY VEGAN MEAL - Boil water, cook gluten-free noodles until tender, drain, and pour the vegan cheese sauce from the convenient squeeze pouch. Your vegan macaroni and cheese is served!
- ONLY THE FINEST INGREDIENTS - We use only premium non-GMO ingredients. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. You can serve Daiya's vegan mac and cheeses to your friends and family with confidence.
- TRY ALL 6 DAIRY FREE FLAVORS - Cheddar Style, Alfredo Style, White Cheddar Style, Meatless Bac'n and Cheddar Style, Four Cheese Style with Herbs, and Cheddar Jalapeno Style. These delicious plant based mac and cheeses are loaded with cheesy flavor.
Mac & Cheeze, Deluxe, White Cheddar Style
Mac & cheeze with dairy-free cheeze sauce & gluten-free elbow pasta. Deliciously dairy-free. Peanut-free. Certified gluten free. gfco.org. Vegan. Good source of calcium per serving. See nutrition info for sodium content. Non-GMO Project verified. nongmoproject.org. Pour & stir. Rich n' creamy sauce pouch. 3 servings. Certified plant based. Includes a rich, velvety, ready-to-stir plant-based cheeze sauce. www.daiyafood.com. Questions or comments? 1 (877) 324-9211. www.daiyafoods.com. Also available in four other flavors! Please recycle. Product of Canada.
|Serving size||0.33 container|
|Servings Per Container||3|
|Amount Per Serving||(+)|
|Calories from Fat||(-)||(-)|
|Calories from Saturated Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%||36%|
|Saturated Fat 3.53.5||18%||55%|
|Trans Fat 0|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g||18%||53%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%||18%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Added Sugars 0g|
|(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs**.|
|** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI’s that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
Brown Rice Pasta (Brown Rice, Rice Bran), Filtered Water, Tapioca Flour, Expeller Pressed Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Salt, Natural Flavors, Pea Protein, Tricalcium Phosphate, Cane Sugar, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Xanthan Gum, Onion.
Product Attributes Kosher,Gluten Free,Peanut Free,Vegan
Directions Ready in 4 easy steps. Instructions: Boil 2 qt. (8 cups) of water in medium saucepan. Stir in pasta. Cook 7 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain water and return pasta to saucepan. Squeeze sauce over hot pasta. Stir until blended and serve! Note: Do not overcook pasta. Refrigerate sauce after opening.
About the Producer Daiya Foods
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.