With Pine-Sol® All Purpose Cleaner, you only need one cleaner to fight dirt, grime and grease. EPA registered to disinfect and kill 99% of germs on most surfaces throughout your home, Pine-Sol® gives you 4X cleaning action and a great, long lasting scent. It deodorizes and wipes out odor causing bacteria leaving a pleasant Pine scent. This concentrated formula cleaner can tackle any challenge; just mix Pine-Sol® All Purpose Cleaner with water at different strengths to adjust your cleaning power each time, unlike premixed cleaners.
- DISINFECTANT CLEANER: The ideal solution to any mess, Pine-Sol cleans and disinfects, killing 99.9% of germs including the COVID-19 virus*; Package may vary
- ONE BOTTLE DOES IT ALL: This Pine-Sol® multi-use cleaner penetrates and cleans messes on a wide variety of hard, nonporous surfaces, including floors, sinks, counters, stoves, bathtubs, tile and more
- CONCENTRATED CLEANER: Pine-Sol® all-purpose cleaner is a concentrated disinfectant cleaner that can be diluted to different strengths; one 24 oz bottle provides 12 gallons of cleaning power
- PINE-SOL SCENT: Sanitize, deodorize and eliminate odor causing bacteria with the long-lasting fresh scent of Pine-Sol®'s all-purpose cleaner in Original Pine
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING DISINFECTANT: The #1 pine-scented dilutable cleaner, based on IRI sales data dated 9/26/2020, Pine-Sol® all purpose disinfecting cleaner powers through tough grease and grime
Multi-Surface Cleaner, Original
Kills Covid-19 Virus (Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces). Kills 99.9% of germs (Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus and Influenza A virus). Removes tough grease and dirt. Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent. For heavy cleaning (For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately), disinfecting and light touch-ups. how2recycle.info. www.pine-sol.com. Questions or comments? Please visit www.pine-sol.com or call 1-800-227-1860. For more product ingredient information, visit www.smartlabel.org. Questions? Call 1-800-227-1860. Made in USA of global components.
Active Ingredient: Glycolic Acid – 1.75%, Other Ingredients: – 98.25%, Total – 100.00%.
Contains: Tree nut.,Caution: See back label for additional precautions.,Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.,First Aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if preset, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label available when calling a Poison Control Center or a doctor, or when going for treatment.,Contains pine oil. Keep out of reach of children. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use or mix with bleaching-containing products or other household cleaners. Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Contains no phosphorus.
Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Rinsing is required for surfaces that may come in contact with food, For painted surfaces that may come in contact with food. For painted surfaces, test a small area first. General Disinfecting: Apply full strength on hard, nonporous surfaces with a clean sponge or cloth, Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, then rinse. For visibly soiled surfaces, precleaning is required. General Cleaning & Deodorizing: Wood (Finished, painted or sealed wood. Do not use on marble, aluminum, copper or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn) floors & similar surfaces. Toilet Bowls: Pour 1/2 cup into bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim. Laundry: Rub in full strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add 1/2 cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
Storage and Disposal: Store in a cool, dry area. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available, or place in trash collection.
About the Producer
The Clorox Company