Founded by Bruce Cohn, who previously was a rock and roll manager, B.R. Cohn has been hand-crafting premium Sonoma Valley wines since 1984. Aromatics of the wine unfold with tea leaf, black fruit and leather. Spices also wrap around the nose while on the palate suggestions of currant, blackberry and rhubarb evolve, becoming a spice rack of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove. A touch of vanilla mingles with more earthy notes of tobacco leaf and cigar box. As the wine opens up, the tannins—while present—integrate into the finish
- On the palate dark fruit like currant, blackberry and rhubarb are backed by earthy tobacco and cigar box
- Elegant aromas of tea leaf, black fruit and leather
- Toasty oak and notable tannins round out the finish
- Sourced from vineyards in the North Coast region of northern California. Napa, Sonoma and Lake counties provide a diversity of character for this Cabernet blend.
- Pair with grilled ribeye with mushroom and thyme gravy-topped mashed potatoes.
Cabernet Sauvignon, North Coast, 2017
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
BR COHN WINERY